Sunday, July 11, 2010

Joe update

Wondering what Joe's up to these days? This just in...

Hello,
I hope everyone's summer is off to a great start! I have been super pinned since I finished school off for the year. My Bike mag feature trip to Burns Lake was really fun, look for the story 
in a future Bike. I've been working with a couple photographers this season so far, and produced some sweet shots with Jordan Manley on the Shore, and Colin Meagher near Mt St Helens. I just wrapped up my sold-out Joe Schwartz Bike Camp in Calgary, where I rode with a bunch of stoked kids for the week. I am up in Whistler for the next three weeks, coaching Summer Gravity 
Camps. I also have a couple planned photo shoots while I am up there. After Whistler I head straight to Switzerland to run two downhill trips for Big Mountain Bike Adventures. I have a few spaces on my first trip (Aug 5-13) if anyone knows someone who has a little extra time and money on 
their hands! I have been posting a bunch of Regular Joe travel stories, photos and 
videos on my Regular Joe blog, so check that out! I have been shooting a lot with my GoPro cam this season, it has been fun to cut some videos. Expect to see a lot more as the summer shifts into an 
even higher gear! Have fun out there!  Joe

No comments: