Sunday, August 07, 2011

"Not a weenie-cation."

Some recent testimonials that we'd love to share with you. It feels great to know that we're on the right track...

"Hey, Chris – I just wanted to relate my thanks for the great trip. I thought that you and Peter did a great job setting the tone for the trip and keeping things moving without making it feel too much like a military operation. The trail selections were varied, the food and lodging was great, yet the overall experience was a real mountain bike adventure, rather than some kind of weenie-cation. I enjoyed myself start to finish, even while bleeding, and will definitely keep Big Mountain in mind for future trips as well as recommending you to others"
M. Damon  
A fine place to stop for a break.
“Figured it appropriate that my first email drafted from home should be to you.  “Thank you” is not nearly descriptive enough for how glad I am that I took the Cloudraker trip with you and Pete, as well as the whole gang. Even now, with the comforts of home, I’m wondering how I could fashion a concrete balcony off my house with a gorgeous view and sounds of a river in the background. Freely flowing Carlsberg would complete that scenario as well. Salut! And again, thank you. That trip was just what I needed.”
N. Quaas.
Mountain biking brings out a cast of great characters. This trip was no exception.
Great moments.
 

No comments: